The Eden Day Nursery caters for children between the ages of 2 and 5 years.
Our setting aims to: –
- Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age;
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
- Add to the life and well-being of the local community;
- Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity; and
- Promote and foster a Christian ethos welcoming of children and parents from all members of the community
We aim to ensure that each child: –
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment;
- Is given generous care and attention, because of our ratio of qualified staff to children, as well as volunteer parent helpers;
- Has the chance to join with other children and adults to play, work and learn together;
- Is helped to take forward his/her learning and development by being helped to buid on what he/she already knows and can do;
- Has a key person assigned who makes sure each child makes satisfying progress;
- Is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop; and
- Is in a setting in which parents help to shape the service it offers
- The setting organises the day so that children can take part in a variety of both child-led and adult-led activities.